VELAB's PRO-12K micro centrifuge is ideal for the quick spinning of small samples. It’s a compact, yet powerful device, which makes it the ideal centrifuge for your laboratory needs. This multi- speed digital micro centrifuge (with 4 rotors) is equipped with an LED display that allows for better viewing.
- Technical Data
- Returns and Refund Policy
- Shipping Policy
|SPEED RANGE||1000 - 12,000 RPM.|
|MAXIMUM RFC||6900 xg.|
|DIMENSIONS||180 x 150 x 130 mm / 7.08” x 5.90” x 130”|
|POWER SUPPLY||110-240V, 50/60 Hz, AC Adapter|
Welcome to Xlab Global International, LLC, a Web site focused on the sale of laboratory supplies and equipment ("Products") to businesses and other entities via the Internet. In order to help make our site ("Web site") a trustworthy and safe place to buy goods, all users of our service are required to accept and comply with our Web Site Use Agreement, which includes acceptance of, and compliance with, all of the terms and conditions provided herein, as may be amended from time to time.
If you have any questions regarding Xlab Global International, LLC Return/Refund Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete Transactions and Cancellations of Orders.
- Termination Prior to Shipment. Subscriber may cancel an order prior to pickup by Designated Shipper at Supplier's shipping point. In such case, no payment will be due to Supplier by the subscriber or costumer.
- Termination Subsequent to Shipment and Prior to Acceptance. Subsequent to pickup by the Designated Shipper, but prior to Acceptance of Products, as provided above, Subscriber may cancel an Order by contacting email@example.com within the five (5) day Acceptance Period provided above. We will provide Subscriber with disposition instructions, and may charge the Subscriber or consumer for shipping expenses and restocking fees.
To ensure prompt handling, Subscriber must obtain a Return Authorization Number ("RA Number") from firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this number on return shipping documents. Returns made without the RA Number will be returned to Subscriber, freight collect. Xlab Global International, LLC reserves the right to reverse any credit issued to Subscriber: (i) for any Product not returned after authorization and requested; or, (ii) if, upon return, such Product is determined by Xlab Global International, LLC not to be defective. Xlab Global International, LLC will grant full credit for: (i) Products not supplied in accordance with Subscriber's orders; and, (ii) Products which are defective at the time of receipt by the Subscriber. Xlab Global International, LLC will grant partial credit for Products ordered in error, with the exceptions noted below. Product returns for Products ordered in error are subject to a 15% restocking charge, plus any applicable charges for necessary inspection, reworking or refurbishing, or for items not normally cataloged by Xlab Global International, LLC. (i) Products which have been discontinued; (ii) Products which are personalized or customized; (iii) Products not purchased from our website (iv) equipment which have been opened; (v) Products that have been shipped outside the United States.
Product Warranty and Disclaimer.
Orders placed for Products on this Web site are subject only to the relevant manufacturer's standard commercial warranty terms in effect at the time of Order placement by Subscriber, which warranty terms shall be made available to Subscriber to the fullest extent possible through Distributor. We warrant only that the Products delivered shall conform substantially with the description of such Products as provided on our Web site. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Your exclusive remedy against Distributor and any Supplier with respect to Products proved to our satisfaction to be defective or nonconforming shall be the replacement of such Product without charge or refund of the purchase price, upon the return of such Product in accordance with our instructions prior to Acceptance. IN NO EVENT SHALL DISTRIBUTOR, DISTRIBUTOR'S SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY SUPPLIER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF WE OR ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS HAD NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF WE DELIVER CUSTOM GOODS FOR YOU BASED ON INSTRUCTIONS, SPECIFICATIONS, OR OTHER DIRECTIONS YOU PROVIDE TO US, DISTRIBUTOR, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LACK OF SUFFICIENCY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR QUALITY OF THE GOODS TO THE EXTENT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH INSTRUCTIONS, SPECIFICATIONS, OR OTHER DIRECTIONS.
This policy is subject to change without the need of prior notice by Xlab Global International, LLC. This policy is further subject to modification or revision as Xlab Global International, LLC may deem appropriate or necessary to comply with applicable federal, state, local and international laws, rules and regulations, and any other applicable regulatory agency guidelines and restrictions.
Welcome to Xlab Global International LLC, ("us," "we," "our," or "Distributor"), a Web site focused on the sale of laboratory supplies and equipment ("Products") to businesses and other entities via the Internet. In order to help make our site ("Web site") a trustworthy and safe place to buy goods, all users of our service are required to accept and comply with our Web Site Use Agreement, which includes acceptance of, and compliance with, all of the terms and conditions provided herein, as amended from time to time.
If you have any questions regarding Xlab Global International LLC’s Shipping Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Order Placement and Charges.
Registering on our Web site is free to eligible Subscribers. Subscribers may purchase any of the Products provided on the Web site at the prices designated on the Web Site by selecting Products for purchase and completing our electronic order form (an "Order"). Distributor charges Subscribers according to the terms of your written contract with Distributor or, in the absence of any such contract, according to Distributor's practices for shipping and handling costs and applicable sales taxes. All charges for Products ordered are displayed to the Subscriber on the pending Order, prior to placement of the Order by Subscriber. Distributor expressly disclaims any representation or warranty concerning "most favored customer" pricing in connection with the sale of any Products by Distributor to Subscribers.
- General. Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that all Products ordered on the Web Site shall be shipped by Us or drop shipped by the applicable manufacturer or other supplier using our authorized carrier or a carrier authorized by the applicable manufacturer or supplier (the "Designated Shipper") and delivered to Subscriber's designated delivery location, FOB Destination. Distributor and its suppliers cannot ship to post office boxes.
- Delivery Subject to Product Availability. Although Distributor has attempted to ensure that the inventory availability of Products is properly designated on the Web Site for many Products, Subscriber acknowledges that from time to time even those Products designated as in inventory will not be available at time of shipment. If an Order cannot be shipped in its entirety by the close of business on the day following placement of the Order, Distributor will promptly notify Subscriber, and provide an estimated shipment date for those items which are unavailable. Distributor reserves the right to substitute alternate products with equivalent specifications for those ordered. Subscriber shall have the right to return any substituted products at no charge by following the return goods policy as stated herein. Distributor further reserves the right to make delivery in installments for those items of an Order, which are available for immediate shipment, and to bill Subscriber separately for any such items delivered. Subscriber may cancel those items on the Order that are subject to the delay by notice to Distributor within 48 hours of receipt of the delay notification, provided that such Products have not yet been shipped. If Distributor receives no such notice of cancellation, the estimated product availability and shipment date will be deemed accepted. The foregoing sets forth Distributor's entire obligation with regard to Product availability and shipment delays. Distributor shall not be liable for any late shipment or any failure to ship any Product(s).
- Tracking Number. Upon issuance of an Order by Subscriber for Products on the Web Site, Distributor shall immediately generate a tracking number and notify the Subscriber and the Supplier(s) of the logistical information associated with pickup and delivery of the Product(s) by the Designated Shipper. You may track the status of shipments relating to any Order you place using the tracking number on our Web site.
Immediately upon receipt of Products shipped hereunder, Subscriber shall inspect the Products and notify Distributor in writing of any claims for order or shipping errors, shortages, defects or damages and shall hold any such goods for Distributor's written instructions concerning disposition. If Subscriber fails to notify Distributor within five (5) days after receipt of Products, the Products shall conclusively be deemed to conform to the terms provided herein and shall be irrevocably accepted by Subscriber.
Payment for Products Ordered.
Distributor shall automatically charge Subscriber's account for all Orders. In the event Subscriber does not have an account with a chargeable balance adequate to cover the Order amount, Distributor shall charge the Order to the credit card account authorized by Subscriber. The amount of payment due shall be that amount reflected in each Order at time of Order placement by Subscriber, comprised of the price of Products ordered at the time of Order placement, applicable shipping charges, and applicable taxes reflected in the Order. Unless otherwise agreed to by the Distributor in a written contract with Subscriber, payment shall be due promptly upon the provision of ordered Products to the Designated Shipper at Supplier's shipping point. Distributor reserves the right to collect interest at a rate equal to the highest applicable lawful interest rate on invoiced amounts not paid within thirty (30) days of invoice date, with interest to accrue monthly until full payment is received. All payments will be made in U.S. Dollars.